Award in Education and Training (AET) Former PTLLS

DETAILS OF THIS QUALIFICATION Online Course/ Distance Learning 

The Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) is for those members of the school workforce who directly support the teaching and learning of pupils. As this qualification features practical units, there is a requirement to be practising in a teaching and learning support role either in a paid or voluntary capacity. The 4 knowledge-based units are common to the Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) and credit gained in the award can be used towards the certificate.  Additional units cover the generic knowledge and practical skills required to work in a teaching assistant or similar role at Level 3.

If you are interested in taking this qualification and would like to find your nearest DS branch, please give us a call on 0333 011 5286  and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Candidates Requirements:Learners must have attained GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or equivalent. This qualification contains competence based units, therefore it is a requirement that learners work for 15 hours (recommended) per week in an appropriate school environment (an absolute minimum is 12 hours per week). This can include volluntary and unpaid work.

"Dragon Security promise to provide excellence SIA Security Training courses throughout the England and Wales. Any individual person or persons those who are age between 18 to 65 years old wish to be a career in SIA Security Industry can do the Security Training with us. 99.99% pass rate, Certificate arrive quickly (within the 2 to 4 weeks). We support applying for SIA security license Application form. Customer Support Monday to Sunday (8.30 am to 5.30 pm)"

Book a Course from our Wide-range of Venue (Online/ Class-based)
Filters Sort results
Reset Apply
Course Name
Book Now
DETAILS OF THIS QUALIFICATION The APLH qualification, formerly NCPLH qualification, is needed to apply for a Personal Licence to sell alcohol and advance your career prospects within the licensed retail sector in England and Wales. The law currently states that anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol must hold a “Personal Licence” […]
Min: 1
Step: 1
Shopping Cart